As another calendar year draws to a close, let’s take a look back at this blog’s most popular posts of the year – for auld lang syne.
5. The Funniest Justice, week 6. When Justice Antonin Scalia is not the funniest justice of the week, people take note.
4. Supreme mistakes. To err is human, but when experts consider the biggest blunders of the nation’s highest court, people like to know.
3. Five years of silence. There isn’t much to say about this post on Justice Clarence Thomas’ oral argument technique.
2. Scalia’s silver anniversary. When the chief justice humorously marks a major milestone for the Court’s most senior associate, it makes a splash.
1. Scalia’s hip-hop culture lesson. We must admit, Scalia’s inquiry about gold teeth was one of DC Dicta’s favorite moments of the year as well. It gives a whole new meaning to oral arguments.
Happy New Year!